Morocco Red City Tour
(6 Days)

INTRODUCTION:

This 6-day tour allows you to explore all the city of Marrakech, “The Red City” has to offer. Make a couple of day trips during your tour to Essaouira, where you can enjoy freshly cooked seafood hand-picked by you.

HIGHLIGHTS:

What to Expect:

DAY 1: ARRIVE AT MARRAKECH

Arrive at Marrakech airport – Our driver will pick you from the airport and drive to your Riad in the medina. Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice.

DAY 2: EXPLORE MARRAKECH

Have breakfast at your Riad. Explore Marrakech “the Red City of Morocco.”Guided tour of sites of historical and cultural interest, including the Jemaa el-Fna square, the Koutoubia Mosque, the Saadian tombs, the Palace of Bahia and the Ben Youssef Koranic School. Lunch at a restaurant near the square, visit the Majorelle Gardens, and a short visit to the new city of Marrakech and the Koutoubia tower.Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice.

DAY 3: DAY TRIP TO ESSAOUIRA

Have breakfast at your Riad. Visit the Skala Fortress, see Thuya wood carved by artisans, walk through the alleys of the medina and view hundreds of handicrafts. Lunch in a Moroccan way, freshly bought seafood ‘cooked to order’. Enjoy some free time to wander around, go to the beach and enjoy time to yourselves. There is an annual Festival of “Gnawa music”, where many musical groups come from different parts of Africa and the world. Opportunity for a short camel ride.Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice

DAY 4: COOKING CLASS AND QUAD BIKING

Have breakfast at your Riad. Start optional cooking class or have a relaxing morning. You can also choose to take a 2-hour quad biking session at the Palmery of Marrakech, during which you will meet a Berber family and enjoy both the landscape and Berber hospitality. Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice.

DAY 5: ATLAS MOUNTAINS AND THE BERBER TRAIL

Have breakfast at your Riad.Travel to Ourika Valley, via the villages of Asni and Tahnaout. Visit a Berber family and experience their culture and see the fascinating views of the Toubkal and Oukaimeden Mountains, the highest peaks in North Africa. Lunch in Ourika Valley and option to take 2 hours hiking walk through the Berber village of Setti Fatma.Experience magnificent views over the waterfall. Afterwards, we will drive back to your Riad in Marrakech. Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice.

DAY 6: DEPARTURE

After breakfast at your Riad, and depending on your flight departure time, we will drive you back to the airport. Tour ends at the airport.
 

INCLUDED:

NOT INCLUDED:

Cancellation Policy:

100% Refund if Cancelled at Least 30 Days Before Start of Trip.

REVIEW SNIPPETS

JD Morocco Tours
5/5

Tour Overview

Day 1: Arrive at Marrakech
Day 2: Explore Marrakech
Day 3: Day Trip to Essaouira
Day 4: Cooking Class and Quad Biking 
Day 5: Atlas Mountains and the Berber Trail
Day 6: Departure 

REQUEST INFORMATION

Book Direct for 5% - 25% Discount!

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

GALLERY PHOTOS:

VIEW ON MAP:

This 6-day tour allows you to explore all the city of Marrakech, “The Red City” has to offer. Make a couple of day trips during your tour to Essaouira, where you can enjoy freshly cooked seafood hand-picked by you.

Pricing From

Tour Level 2 People 3 – 4 People 5 – 14 People
3 star $1,050.00 $950.00 $800.00
4 star $1,250.00 $1,100.00 $950.00
4.5 star $1,450.00 $1,300.00 $1,150.00
5 star $1,650.00 $1,500.00 $1,350.00

Prices are in US Dollars, per person.
Additional fee of 10% for tour dates between December 20 – January 5.
Single room supplement fee will be applied

Tour Overview

Arrive at Marrakech airport – Our driver will pick you from the airport and drive to your Riad in the medina. Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice.
Have breakfast at your Riad. Explore Marrakech “the Red City of Morocco.”Guided tour of sites of historical and cultural interest, including the Jemaa el-Fna square, the Koutoubia Mosque, the Saadian tombs, the Palace of Bahia and the Ben Youssef Koranic School. Lunch at a restaurant near the square, visit the Majorelle Gardens, and a short visit to the new city of Marrakech and the Koutoubia tower.Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice.
Have breakfast at your Riad. Visit the Skala Fortress, see Thuya wood carved by artisans, walk through the alleys of the medina and view hundreds of handicrafts. Lunch in a Moroccan way, freshly bought seafood ‘cooked to order’. Enjoy some free time to wander around, go to the beach and enjoy time to yourselves. There is an annual Festival of “Gnawa music”, where many musical groups come from different parts of Africa and the world. Opportunity for a short camel ride.Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice.
Have breakfast at your Riad. Start optional cooking class or have a relaxing morning. You can also choose to take a 2-hour quad biking session at the Palmery of Marrakech, during which you will meet a Berber family and enjoy both the landscape and Berber hospitality. Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice.
Have breakfast at your Riad.Travel to Ourika Valley, via the villages of Asni and Tahnaout. Visit a Berber family and experience their culture and see the fascinating views of the Toubkal and Oukaimeden Mountains, the highest peaks in North Africa. Lunch in Ourika Valley and option to take 2 hours hiking walk through the Berber village of Setti Fatma.Experience magnificent views over the waterfall. Afterwards, we will drive back to your Riad in Marrakech. Overnight accommodation at Hotel or Riad of your choice.
After breakfast at your Riad, and depending on your flight departure time, we will drive you back to the airport. Tour ends at the airport.

What’s Included:

Price Does Not Include:

We can provide a quote to include airfare based on your city of departure.

Payment Policy

20% deposit is required at the time of booking and the remaining 80% at least 4 weeks before the start of the tour. Payments can be made wire directly to our bank account in Morocco or the United States. We will provide account details upon your request. If you chose to pay the remaining balance by cash in US Dollars, Euros or MAD, we will accept payment on your arrival in Morocco. We also accept payments by credit cards. If paying by credit card, please include an additional 3% to cover the fees incurred, 5% for American Express.

Cancellation Policy

If due to an emergency you cancel 30 or more days prior to your arrival date, we will refund your deposit in full, less any fees to return. If you cancel between 30 and 14 days prior to the arrival date, we will keep the 20% deposit. If you cancel 14 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will require the remaining 80% to cover the full amount.